Wilson Elementary School
- Wilson Elementary School's student population of 213 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||213 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wilson Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Overton County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Monterey Burks Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 494 students
300 Crossville St
Monterey, TN 38574
(931)839-7641 7.4 PK-6 494
- Clarkrange Clarkrange High School Grades: 9-12 | 285 students
5801 S York Hw
Clarkrange, TN 38553
(931)863-3143 9.3 9-12 285
- Grimsley South Fentress Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 599 students
5018 Wilder Rd
Grimsley, TN 38565
(931)863-3131 9.5 PK-8 599
According to recent reports, many schools throughout the Detroit Public School system continue to grapple with overcrowded classrooms, and now the fire marshal has launched a probe into the issue.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.