Wilson Hall Middle School
- Wilson Hall Middle School's student population of 256 students has declined by 27% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||256 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wilson Hall Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#883 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clarke County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grove Hill Clarke Co High School Grades: 9-12 | 379 students
151 S Church
Grove Hill, AL 36451
(334)275-3368 0.7 9-12 379
- Grove Hill Grove Hill Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 352 students
450 West Cobb Street
Grove Hill, AL 36451
(251)275-3423 2.1 PK-4 352
- Jackson Jackson High School Grades: 9-12 | 560 students
321 Stanley Dr.
Jackson, AL 36545
(251)246-2571 12.6 9-12 560
- Thomasville Thomasville Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 363 students
781 Gates Dr
Thomasville, AL 36784
(334)636-4928 13.0 5-8 363
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.