Wilson Middle School
Wilson Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Wilson Middle School's student population of 689 students has grown by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has grown by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||689 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wilson Middle School is ranked within the top 5% of all 3,633 schools in Florida (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#166 out of 3633 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hillsborough School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Gorrie Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 595 students
705 W Deleon St
Tampa, FL 33606
(813) 276-5673 0.2 PK-5 595
- Tampa Bridgeprep Academy Of Tampa Grades: K-8 | 334 students
2418 W Swann Ave
Tampa, FL 33609
(813) 258-5652 0.9 K-8 334
- Tampa Avant Grade Academy Westchase Grades: K-8 | 227 students
13901 Sheldon Rd
Tampa, FL 33626
(813) 551-2144 1.3 K-8 227
- Riverview Bridgeprep Academy Of Riverview Grades: K-8 | 641 students
6309 Us Highway 301 S
Riverview, FL 33578
(813) 405-1770 1.3 K-8 641
- Tampa Florida Connections Academy
901 E Kennedy Blvd
Tampa, FL 33601
(813) 272-4050 1.3 n/a n/a
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.