Wilson Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 583 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 23:1
- Minority Enrollment: 69%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 41% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
29% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 41% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Wilson Middle School?
583 students attend Wilson Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
67% of Wilson Middle School students are Hispanic, 31% of students are White, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Wilson Middle School?
Wilson Middle School has a student ration of 23:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Wilson Middle School offer ?
Wilson Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
Review Wilson Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities