Wind River Learning Academy
- Wind River Learning Academy's student population of 1 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- Wind River Learning Academy's student:teacher ratio of 1:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WY)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1||13:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fremont County # 6 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lander Wyoming Indian Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 147 students
535 Ethete Road
Lander, WY 82520
(307)332-2992 15.8 6-8 147
- Crowheart Crowheart Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 14 students
8434 Us Hwy 26
Crowheart, WY 82512
(307)486-2202 16.3 PK-3 14
- Lander Wyoming Indian High School Grades: 9-12 | 149 students
636 Blue Sky Highway
Lander, WY 82520
(307)332-9765 16.6 9-12 149
- Arapahoe Arapahoe Charter High School Grades: 9-12 | 22 students
445 Little Wind River Bottom R
Arapahoe, WY 82510
(307)856-3862 17.2 9-12 22
- Fort Washakie Ft. Washakie High School Grades: 9-12 | 52 students
90 Ethete Road
Fort Washakie, WY 82514
(307)332-0142 17.4 9-12 52
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.