Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: 3-5
- Enrollment: 646 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 8%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 32% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 43% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
32% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MO state average), while 43% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 46% MO state average).
How many students attend Windsor Intermediate?
646 students attend Windsor Intermediate.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
92% of Windsor Intermediate students are White, 3% of students are Hispanic, 3% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Windsor Intermediate?
Windsor Intermediate has a student ration of 15:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Windsor Intermediate offer ?
Windsor Intermediate offers enrollment in grades 3-5
What school district is Windsor Intermediate part of?
Windsor Intermediate is part of Windsor C-1 School District.
Review Windsor Intermediate. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities