Winfield Elementary School
- Winfield Elementary School's student population of 493 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-2|
|Total Students||493 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Winfield Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Crown Point Community Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Crown Point Jerry Ross Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 525 students
11319 Randolph St
Crown Point, IN 46307
(219)663-3010 2.3 3-5 525
- Valparaiso Boone Grove High School Grades: 9-12 | 503 students
260 S 500 W
Valparaiso, IN 46385
(219)476-3455 4.6 9-12 503
- Hebron Hebron Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 525 students
307 S Main St
Hebron, IN 46341
(219)996-4771 5.0 K-5 525
- Crown Point Crown Point High School Grades: 8-12 | 2778 students
1500 S Main St
Crown Point, IN 46307
(219)663-4885 6.1 8-12 2778
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.