Wmi On Line
- Wmi On Line's student population of 9 students has declined by 50% over five school years.
- Wmi On Line is ranked within the top 20% of all 1,905 schools in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2014-15 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (14-15)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (14-15)||≥50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||19:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Show Low Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Snowflake Navit - Snowflake High School Grades: 6-12
951 W Snowflake Blvd
Snowflake, AZ 85937
(928)536-6232 0.9 6-12 n/a
- Show Low Show Low Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 563 students
761 E. Mcneil
Show Low, AZ 85901
(928)537-6100 0.9 6-8 563
- Mesa Sequoia Village High School Grades: 9-12 | 62 students
982 Full House Lane
Mesa, AZ 85204
(480)461-3222 4.6 9-12 62
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.