Woodgate Elementary School
- Woodgate Elementary School's student population of 356 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||356 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Woodgate Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,672 schools in Illinois (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1346 out of 3672 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ESD 159 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Matteson Sieden Prairie Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 252 students
725 Notre Dame Dr
Matteson, IL 60443
(708) 720-2626 0.8 K-5 252
- Matteson Colin Powell Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 647 students
20600 Matteson Ave
Matteson, IL 60443
(708) 283-9600 0.9 6-8 647
- Country Club Hills Southwood Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 451 students
18635 Lee St
Country Club Hills, IL 60478
(708) 957-6230 2.1 6-8 451
- Frankfort Summit Hill Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 772 students
7260 W North Ave
Frankfort, IL 60423
(815) 469-0594 2.2 7-8 772
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.