Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 536 students
- Minority Enrollment: 27%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 10% in UT
- Math Proficiency: 56% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), UT Dept. of Education
Woodstock School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Woodstock School's ranking?
Woodstock School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for: Highest overall rank (Top 10%), Highest math proficiency (Top 20%) and Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
56% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% UT state average), while 60% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 43% UT state average).
How many students attend Woodstock School?
536 students attend Woodstock School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
73% of Woodstock School students are White, 12% of students are Hispanic, 9% of students are Asian, 2% of students are Black, 2% of students are Hawaiian, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What grades does Woodstock School offer ?
Woodstock School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
What school district is Woodstock School part of?
Woodstock School is part of Granite School District.
Review Woodstock School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities