Wrightstown Elementary School
- Wrightstown Elementary School's student population of 212 students has declined by 33% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 29% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2004)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||212 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wrightstown Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#240 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Council Rock SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newtown Sol Feinstone Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 689 students
1090 Eagle Rd
Newtown, PA 18940
(215)944-2400 3.4 K-6 689
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.