Top Midwest Public Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public school in Midwest, WY, serving 130 students. Midwest has one of the highest concentrations of top ranked public schools in Wyoming.
- Midwest, WY public school have an average math proficiency score of 42% (versus the Wyoming public school average of 49%), and reading proficiency score of 52% (versus the 53% statewide average). Schools in Midwest have an average ranking of 3/10, which is in the bottom 50% of Wyoming public schools.
- Minority enrollment is 13% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wyoming public school average of 22% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 7:1 is less than the Wyoming public school average of 13:1.
Top Midwest, WY Public Schools (2020-21)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Midwest School 256 Lewis
Midwest, WY 82643
Grades: PK-12 | 130 students
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.