Ygnacio Valley Elementary School
- Ygnacio Valley Elementary School's student population of 475 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||475 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ygnacio Valley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has increased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#6822 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mt. Diablo Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concord Oak Grove Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 692 students
2050 Minert Rd.
Concord, CA 94518
(925)682-1843 0.8 6-8 692
- Concord Cambridge Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 660 students
1135 Lacey Ln.
Concord, CA 94520
(925)686-4749 0.9 K-5 660
- Concord Diablo Community Day Grades: 7-12 | 18 students
1026 Mohr Ln.
Concord, CA 94519
(925)676-6862 0.9 7-12 18
- Concord Woodside Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 367 students
761 San Simeon Dr.
Concord, CA 94518
(925)689-7671 0.9 K-5 367
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.