5th And 6th Grade Center
- Grades: 5-6
- Enrollment: 513 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 47%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 38% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 33% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
38% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 33% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend 5th And 6th Grade Center?
513 students attend 5th And 6th Grade Center.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
53% of 5th And 6th Grade Center students are White, 34% of students are Black, 8% of students are Two or more races, 4% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of 5th And 6th Grade Center?
5th And 6th Grade Center has a student ration of 14:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does 5th And 6th Grade Center offer ?
5th And 6th Grade Center offers enrollment in grades 5-6
Review 5th And 6th Grade Center. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities