- Aberdeen Primary's student population of 310 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||310 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Aberdeen Primary's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Moore County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aberdeen Aberdeen Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 310 students
503 Sandhills Blvd N
Aberdeen, NC 28315
(910)944-1124 1.1 3-5 310
- Aberdeen Southern Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 664 students
717 Johnson Street
Aberdeen, NC 28315
(910)693-1550 2.1 6-8 664
- Southern Pines Southern Pines Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 365 students
255 S May St
Southern Pines, NC 28387
(910)692-2357 3.6 3-5 365
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.