Accelerated Elementary School
Top Placements (California)
Accelerated Elementary School is Listed among the top public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for gree lunch (Top 10%)
- Accelerated Elementary School's student population of 763 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has grown by 14% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||763 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Accelerated Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has decreased from 29:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||24:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Accelerated Elementary School is Los Angeles Unified School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Los Angeles Unified School District's student population of 633,165 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $12,871 is higher than the state average of $11,049. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $14,853 is higher than the state average of $11,340. The district spending/student has grown by 13% over four school years.
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||633,165||1,585|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$8,437 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$9,736 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,871||$11,049|
|District Spending / Student||$14,853||$11,340|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Wallis Annenberg High School Grades: 9-12 | 482 students
4000 S. Main St.
Los Angeles, CA 90037
(323)235-6343 0.0 9-12 482
- Los Angeles Accelerated Charter Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 302 students
119 E. 37th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90011
(323)846-6694 0.3 K-5 302
- Los Angeles Global Education Academy Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 133 students
1374 W. 35th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90007
(323)641-7283 0.3 6-8 133
- Los Angeles Los Angeles Big Picture High School Grades: 9-12 | 87 students
700 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 400
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213)785-5096 0.3 9-12 87
- Los Angeles Ricardo Lizarraga Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 666 students
401 E. 40th Pl.
Los Angeles, CA 90011
(323)235-6960 0.3 K-5 666