Adams Elementary School
Adams Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Iowa for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Adams Elementary School's student population of 531 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has grown by 19% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||531 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Adams Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1043 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Davenport Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Davenport Williams Intermediate Grades: 6-8 | 748 students
3040 N Division
Davenport, IA 52804
(563)445-5250 0.0 6-8 748
- Davenport Mid City High School Grades: 9-12 | 267 students
3801 Marquette Street
Davenport, IA 52806
(563)336-7600 0.9 9-12 267
- Davenport Wilson Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 480 students
2002 N Clark St
Davenport, IA 52804
(563)723-6950 1.4 K-5 480
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.