- Grades: 7-8
- Enrollment: 465 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 54%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in IA
- Math Proficiency: 33% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 37% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IA Dept. of Education
Williams Intermediate ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Iowa for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Williams Intermediate's ranking?
What schools are Williams Intermediate often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Williams Intermediate?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Williams Intermediate?
What grades does Williams Intermediate offer ?
What school district is Williams Intermediate part of?
Review Williams Intermediate. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities