- The student population of 94 students has grown by 28% over five years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has declined by 10% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-8|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has increased from 7:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.04 is less than the state average of 0.17. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Albany School District's student population of 94 students has grown by 8% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $20,543 in this district is less than the state average of $20,892. The district revenue/student has grown by 22% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $20,415 is less than the state average of $20,581. The district spending/student has grown by 20% over four years.
|School District Name||Albany School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||94||186|
|District Total Revenue||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|District Spending||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$20,543||$20,892|
|District Spending / Student||$20,415||$20,581|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Craftsbury CommonCraftsbury SchoolsGrades: PK-12 | 179 students
P.o. Box 73
Craftsbury Common, VT 05827
LowellLowell Village SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 115 students
52 Gelo Park Road
Lowell, VT 05847
IrasburgIrasburg Village SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 140 students
292 Route 58 East
Irasburg, VT 05845
OrleansLake Region Uhsd #24 High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 352 students
317 Lake Region Road
Orleans, VT 05860
EdenEden Central SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 120 students
P.o. Box 29
Eden, VT 05652
May 11, 2017
If your child has trouble planning, organizing, and executing tasks it could be a condition called executive functioning disorder. Keep reading to learn more.
May 11, 2017
Increasing birth rates among immigrant families from Asia and Central and South America, combined with lower birth rates among white families, means that for the first time in history, public school students in the United States are majority-minority. This shift in demographics poses difficulties for schools as they work to accommodate children of varying language abilities and socio-economic backgrounds.
May 11, 2017
Children are going to act out - that is a fact of life. But when does a minor behavioral problem turn into a major issue? Keep reading to learn more about behavior intervention plans and how they might be able to help your child curb problem behaviors in school and at home.