Irasburg Village School
- Irasburg Village School's student population of 134 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Irasburg Village School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Overall School Rank||#95 out of 289 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Irasburg School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orleans Lake Region Uhsd #24 Grades: 9-12 | 394 students
317 Lake Region Road
Orleans, VT 05860
(802)754-6521 3.0 9-12 394
- Coventry Coventry Village School Grades: PK-8 | 137 students
348 Route 5
Coventry, VT 05825
(802)754-6464 4.1 PK-8 137
- Barton Barton Graded School Grades: PK-8 | 159 students
137 Church Street
Barton, VT 05822
(802)525-3636 6.0 PK-8 159
- Orleans Brownington Central School Grades: PK-8 | 124 students
103 Chase Road
Orleans, VT 05860
(802)754-8467 6.7 PK-8 124
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.