Orleans Elementary School
Orleans Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Vermont for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Orleans Elementary School's student population of 119 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||119 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Orleans Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Overall School Rank||#72 out of 289 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Orleans Incorporated School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orleans Lake Region Uhsd #24 Grades: 9-12 | 394 students
317 Lake Region Road
Orleans, VT 05860
(802)754-6521 2.1 9-12 394
- Orleans Brownington Central School Grades: PK-8 | 124 students
103 Chase Road
Orleans, VT 05860
(802)754-8467 3.0 PK-8 124
- Irasburg Irasburg Village School Grades: PK-8 | 134 students
292 Route 58 East
Irasburg, VT 05845
(802)754-8810 3.8 PK-8 134
- Barton Barton Graded School Grades: PK-8 | 159 students
137 Church Street
Barton, VT 05822
(802)525-3636 4.3 PK-8 159
- Coventry Coventry Village School Grades: PK-8 | 137 students
348 Route 5
Coventry, VT 05825
(802)754-6464 5.0 PK-8 137
These schools are not charter schools, they are public schools.
- Posted by Teacher - Ms. W
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.