Albert Einstein Academy For Letters, Arts And Sciences
Top Placements (California)
Albert Einstein Academy For Letters, Arts And Sciences is Listed among the top public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Albert Einstein Academy For Letters, Arts And Sciences's student population of 454 students has grown by 36% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||454 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Albert Einstein Academy For Letters, Arts And Sciences is ranked within the top 10% of all 9595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
- The school district of Albert Einstein Academy For Letters, Arts And Sciences is William S. Hart Union High School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- William S. Hart Union High School District's student population of 26,725 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 95% has increased from 94% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $8,130 in this district is less than the state average of $11,049. The district revenue/student has declined by 15% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $8,328 is less than the state average of $11,340. The district spending/student has declined by 12% over four school years.
|School District Name||William S. Hart Union High School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||26,725||1,585|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Graduation Rate|
|District Total Revenue||$214 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$220 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$8,130||$11,049|
|District Spending / Student||$8,328||$11,340|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stevenson Ranch Albert Einstein Academy Elementary School Grades: K-6
25300 Rye Canyon
Stevenson Ranch, CA 91381
(661)513-3580 0.7 K-6 n/a
- Valencia Valencia High School Grades: 9-12 | 3103 students
27801 N. Dickason Dr.
Valencia, CA 91355
(661)294-1188 1.1 9-12 3103
- Valencia West Creek Academy Grades: K-6 | 933 students
28767 N. W. Hills Dr.
Valencia, CA 91354
(661)294-5385 1.3 K-6 933
- Valencia Rio Norte Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 1268 students
28771 Rio Norte Dr.
Valencia, CA 91354
(661)295-3700 1.5 7-8 1268
- Valencia Charles Helmers Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 731 students
27300 N. Grandview Dr.
Valencia, CA 91354
(661)294-5345 1.8 K-6 731
Nearby Homes for Sale
Cell phone policies are changing at schools across the country, and some are even embracing the technology to enhance the learning experience or improve student safety.
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.