Alburnett Elementary School
- Alburnett Elementary School's student population of 322 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||322 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Alburnett Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,232 schools in Iowa (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#376 out of 1232 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Alburnett Community School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alburnett Alburnett Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 141 students
131 Roosevelt Street
Alburnett, IA 52202
(319) 842-2263 0.1 6-8 141
- Marion Echo Hill Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 558 students
400 Echo Hill Road
Marion, IA 52302
(319) 730-3560 5.2 PK-5 558
- Marion Oak Ridge School Grades: 6-8 | 764 students
4901 Alburnett Road
Marion, IA 52302
(319) 447-3410 5.9 6-8 764
- Robins Westfield Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 548 students
901 E Main St
Robins, IA 52328
(319) 447-3350 5.9 K-5 548
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.