Alburnett Elementary School
- Alburnett Elementary School's student population of 309 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||309 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Alburnett Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#266 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Alburnett Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marion Echo Hill Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 604 students
400 Echo Hill Road
Marion, IA 52302
(319)730-3560 5.2 PK-5 604
- Marion Oak Ridge School Grades: 6-8 | 751 students
4901 Alburnett Road
Marion, IA 52302
(319)447-3410 5.9 6-8 751
- Robins Westfield Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 424 students
901 E Main St
Robins, IA 52328
(319)447-3350 5.9 K-5 424
- Central City Central City Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 197 students
400 Barber Street
Central City, IA 52214
(319)438-6181 6.2 K-5 197
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.