Alcoa Intermediate School
- Alcoa Intermediate School's student population of 431 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-5|
|Total Students||431 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Alcoa Intermediate School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||#129 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Alcoa School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alcoa Alcoa Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 475 students
1200 Springbrook Rd
Alcoa, TN 37701
(865)982-3120 0.1 PK-2 475
- Alcoa Alcoa Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 472 students
532 Faraday St
Alcoa, TN 37701
(865)982-5211 0.1 6-8 472
- Maryville Coulter Grove Intermediate School Grades: 4-7 | 744 students
2025 Sevierville Rd
Maryville, TN 37804
(865)982-6345 2.6 4-7 744
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.