Alden-hebron High School
- Alden-hebron High School's student population of 109 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Alden-hebron High School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#351 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Alden Hebron SD 19 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hebron Alden-hebron Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 92 students
9604 Illinois St
Hebron, IL 60034
(815)648-2442 0.0 6-8 92
- Hebron Alden Hebron Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 223 students
11915 Price Rd
Hebron, IL 60034
(815)648-2442 0.2 PK-5 223
- Genoa City Brookwood Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 295 students
630 Kossuth St
Genoa City, WI 53128
(262)279-6496 5.7 PK-3 295
- Lake Geneva Traver Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 108 students
W3490 Linton Rd
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
(262)248-4067 5.7 PK-8 108
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.