Alden Intermediate School
- Alden Intermediate School's student population of 340 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-5|
|Total Students||340 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Alden Intermediate School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Alden Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corfu Pembroke Intermediate School Grades: 3-6 | 285 students
58 Allegheny Rd
Corfu, NY 14036
(585)599-4531 5.9 3-6 285
- Elma Iroquois Intermediate School Grades: 5 | 156 students
2111 Girdle Rd
Elma, NY 14059
(716)652-3000 7.4 5 156
- Corfu Pembroke Junior-senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 440 students
8750 Allegany Rd
Corfu, NY 14036
(585)599-4525 7.5 7-12 440
- Chula Vista Diego Springs Academy Grades: K-12 | 407 students
Chula Vista, CA 91910
(619)677-1903 8.1 K-12 407
- Lancaster William Street School Grades: 4-6 | 1222 students
5201 William St
Lancaster, NY 14086
(716)686-3800 8.2 4-6 1222
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.