Pembroke Intermediate School
- Pembroke Intermediate School's student population of 285 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2009)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-6|
|Total Students||285 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pembroke Intermediate School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2119 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pembroke Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corfu Pembroke Junior-senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 440 students
8750 Allegany Rd
Corfu, NY 14036
(585)599-4525 2.1 7-12 440
- East Pembroke Pembroke Primary School Grades: K-2 | 218 students
2486 Main Rd
East Pembroke, NY 14056
(585)762-8713 5.1 K-2 218
- Alden Alden Intermediate School Grades: 3-5 | 340 students
1648 Crittenden Rd
Alden, NY 14004
(716)937-9116 5.9 3-5 340
- Akron Akron Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 562 students
47 Bloomingdale Ave
Akron, NY 14001
(716)542-5050 6.1 K-5 562
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.