Alliance Patti And Peter Neuwirth Leadership Academy
- The student population of 655 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has grown by 6% over five years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||655 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.13 is less than the state average of 0.41. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Los Angeles Unified School District's student population of 642,303 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 60% has decreased from 94% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $12,903 is higher than the state average of $10,966. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $14,891 is higher than the state average of $11,255. The district spending/student has grown by 16% over four years.
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||642,303||1,597|
|District Total Revenue||$8,437 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$9,736 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,903||$10,966|
|District Spending / Student||$14,891||$11,255|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los AngelesMartin Luther King Junior Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 481 students
3989 S. Hobart Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90062
- Los AngelesTeach Academy Of TechnologiesGrades: 5-8 | 241 students
7511 Raymond Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90044
- Los AngelesAcademy Of Science And EngineeringGrades: 9-12 | 206 students
5753 Rodeo Rd.
Los Angeles, CA 90016
- Los AngelesFrederick Douglass Academy Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 256 students
Los Angeles, CA 90056
- Los AngelesNew Heights CharterGrades: KG-8 | 435 students
2202 W. Mlk Jr Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90008
It's the worst of the worst. Students are kicked out for petty things almost every week, half of the teachers don't even have a full credential, the classes are not even approved for UC and CSU, students who are special ed are given a passing grade even if they don't attend class, the classes are ridiculously hot in the hot days, there are classes with out AC or windows to open, the principal screams from the top of his lungs and belittles the staff and the students, the principal looses his temper very very easy, students have said that in 9th grade the principal ask teachers to give every students A even if they were failing, the restrooms are smelly and dirty, the principal has favorites and is proud that he has people who are loyal, there is so much turn-over, people hate him but are afraid of him. SAD!
- Posted by Parent - john.
Nearby Homes for Sale
December 02, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!
December 02, 2017
Often underfunded in the past, the arts are gaining a resurgence in support as research shows benefits for children academically, along with improvements in behavior and attendance.
December 02, 2017
The Common Core State Standards were developed as a means to prepare K-12 students for success in college or the workforce upon graduation from high school. Since their inception, they have been adopted by 43 states. While much support has been given for the standards, many criticisms have emerged as well.