Alliance Patti And Peter Neuwirth Leadership Academy
- The student population of 630 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||630 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 18:1 over five years.
|This School||(CA) School Average|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||24:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- Los Angeles Unified School District's student population of 634,993 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 60% has increased from 47% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $12,871 is higher than the state average of $11,240. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $14,853 is higher than the state average of $11,537. The district spending/student has grown by 13% over four years.
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||634,993||1,558|
|District Total Revenue||$8,437 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$9,736 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,871||$11,240|
|District Spending / Student||$14,853||$11,537|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los AngelesCommunity Preparatory AcademyGrades: KG-8 | 256 students
7511 Raymond Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90044
- Los AngelesMartin Lur King Junior Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 473 students
3989 S. Hobart Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90062
- Los AngelesPublic Policy CharterGrades: 5-8 | 92 students
1701 Browning Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90066
- Los AngelesCalifornia Collegiate Charter
2009 W. Mlk Jr. Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90026
- Los AngelesAcademy Of Science And EngineeringGrades: 9-12 | 226 students
5753 Rodeo Rd.
Los Angeles, CA 90016
It's the worst of the worst. Students are kicked out for petty things almost every week, half of the teachers don't even have a full credential, the classes are not even approved for UC and CSU, students who are special ed are given a passing grade even if they don't attend class, the classes are ridiculously hot in the hot days, there are classes with out AC or windows to open, the principal screams from the top of his lungs and belittles the staff and the students, the principal looses his temper very very easy, students have said that in 9th grade the principal ask teachers to give every students A even if they were failing, the restrooms are smelly and dirty, the principal has favorites and is proud that he has people who are loyal, there is so much turn-over, people hate him but are afraid of him. SAD!
- Posted by Parent - john.
Nearby Homes for Sale
May 18, 2018
Find out where the members of the 115th House of Representatives went to school and how many chose private school over public school for their own children.
May 18, 2018
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
April 05, 2018
Every year, standardized tests reveal that public school performance is woefully low. Yet you pay taxes to fund public education, so where does that money go? Keep reading to find out how much it really costs to educate your child.