Alliance Patti And Peter Neuwirth Leadership Academy
- The student population of 655 students has grown by 7% over five years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||655 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 18:1 over five years.
|This School||(CA) School Average|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||24:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- Los Angeles Unified School District's student population of 642,303 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 60% has decreased from 94% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $12,871 is higher than the state average of $10,238. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $14,853 is higher than the state average of $10,739. The district spending/student has grown by 13% over four years.
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||642,303||1,597|
|District Total Revenue||$8,437 MM||$17 MM|
|District Spending||$9,736 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,871||$10,238|
|District Spending / Student||$14,853||$10,739|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los AngelesMartin Luther King Junior Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 481 students
3989 S. Hobart Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90062
- Los AngelesTeach Academy Of TechnologiesGrades: 5-8 | 241 students
7511 Raymond Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90044
- Los AngelesAcademy Of Science And EngineeringGrades: 9-12 | 206 students
5753 Rodeo Rd.
Los Angeles, CA 90016
- Los AngelesFrederick Douglass Academy Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 256 students
2400 S. W.ern Ave., Ste. 350
Los Angeles, CA 90056
- Los AngelesNew Heights CharterGrades: KG-8 | 435 students
2202 W. Mlk Jr Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90008
It's the worst of the worst. Students are kicked out for petty things almost every week, half of the teachers don't even have a full credential, the classes are not even approved for UC and CSU, students who are special ed are given a passing grade even if they don't attend class, the classes are ridiculously hot in the hot days, there are classes with out AC or windows to open, the principal screams from the top of his lungs and belittles the staff and the students, the principal looses his temper very very easy, students have said that in 9th grade the principal ask teachers to give every students A even if they were failing, the restrooms are smelly and dirty, the principal has favorites and is proud that he has people who are loyal, there is so much turn-over, people hate him but are afraid of him. SAD!
- Posted by Parent - john.
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 31, 2018
Bullying is becoming the red hot topic in education circles today, and the U.S. Department of Education is taking note. Learn about the anti-bullying summit held by Education Secretary Arne Duncan and how schools may finally put an end to bullying.
January 31, 2018
Learn about the debate surrounding full-day kindergarten and which choice is best for your child.
January 25, 2018
The SATs are a make or break exam for high school students. Check out the 10 best ways to prepare for the big test.