Amesville Elementary School
- Amesville Elementary School's student population of 320 students has grown by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||320 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Amesville Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#2219 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Federal Hocking Local School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glouster Trimble Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 414 students
18500 Jacksonville Rd
Glouster, OH 45732
(740)767-2810 8.0 PK-5 414
- Athens East Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 391 students
3 Wallace Dr
Athens, OH 45701
(740)593-6901 8.7 K-6 391
- Chauncey Chauncey Early-learning Center Grades: PK | 43 students
21 Birge Drive
Chauncey, OH 45719
(740)797-0064 9.0 PK 43
- Athens Athens Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 390 students
51 W State St - 55
Athens, OH 45701
(740)593-7107 9.2 7-8 390
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.