- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 136 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 5%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 5% in MT
- Math Proficiency: 65-69% (Top 5%)
- Reading Proficiency: 80-84% (Top 1%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MT Dept. of Education
Amsterdam School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Montana for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Amsterdam School's ranking?
Amsterdam School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Montana for: Highest overall rank (Top 5%), Highest math proficiency (Top 5%) and Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 1%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
65-69% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MT state average), while 80-84% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 50% MT state average).
How many students attend Amsterdam School?
136 students attend Amsterdam School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
95% of Amsterdam School students are White, 4% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Amsterdam School?
Amsterdam School has a student ration of 12:1, which is equal to the Montana state average of 12:1.
What grades does Amsterdam School offer ?
Amsterdam School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
Review Amsterdam School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities