Animo Locke Technical High School (Closed 2014)
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||462 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
|Definition of Terms 2013-2014 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (12-13)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (12-13)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||24:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||633,165||1,585|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (15-16)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (15-16)|
|District Graduation Rate |
|District Total Revenue||$8,437 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$9,736 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,871||$11,049|
|District Spending / Student||$14,853||$11,340|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Animo Locke Technical High School is Alain Leroy Locke College Preparatory Academy (0.5 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Alliance Jack H. Skirball Middle School (0.4 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is One Hundred Ninth Street Elementary School (0.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles One Hundred Ninth Street Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 478 students
10915 S. Mckinley Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90059
(323)756-9206 0.1 K-5 478
- Los Angeles Alliance Jack H. Skirball Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 444 students
603 E. 115th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(323)905-1377 0.4 6-8 444
- Los Angeles Resolute Academy Charter Grades: 5-8 | 98 students
1265 E. 112th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
(323)559-6284 0.4 5-8 98
- Los Angeles Alain Leroy Locke College Preparatory Academy Grades: 9-12 | 1684 students
325 E. 111th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
(323)420-2100 0.5 9-12 1684
- Los Angeles One Hundred Sixteenth Street Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 497 students
11610 Stanford Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90059
(323)754-3121 0.5 K-5 497
Cell phone policies are changing at schools across the country, and some are even embracing the technology to enhance the learning experience or improve student safety.
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.