Animo Locke Technical High School (Closed 2014)
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||462 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
|Definition of Terms 2013-2014 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||24:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Animo Locke Technical High School is Alain Leroy Locke College Preparatory Academy (0.5 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Alliance Jack H. Skirball Middle School (0.4 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is One Hundred Ninth Street Elementary School (0.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles One Hundred Ninth Street Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 478 students
10915 S. Mckinley Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90059
(323)756-9206 0.1 K-5 478
- Los Angeles Alliance Jack H. Skirball Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 444 students
603 E. 115th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(323)905-1377 0.4 6-8 444
- Los Angeles Resolute Academy Charter Grades: 5-8 | 98 students
1265 E. 112th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
(323)559-6284 0.4 5-8 98
- Los Angeles Alain Leroy Locke College Preparatory Academy Grades: 9-12 | 1684 students
325 E. 111th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
(323)420-2100 0.5 9-12 1684
- Los Angeles One Hundred Sixteenth Street Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 497 students
11610 Stanford Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90059
(323)754-3121 0.5 K-5 497
We’ll report on a new partnership between schools in Chicago and Boston that is bringing an award-winning digital education platform to their schools. So what exactly is Boom Writer?
We've put together this resource guide to help students and adults get the help they require to choose a good language immersion program.
We examine the oldest school district west of the Mississippi River – the Hawaii Department of Education.