Anna S Kuhl Elementary School
Anna S Kuhl Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in New York for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Anna S Kuhl Elementary School's student population of 884 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 76 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||884 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||76 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Anna S Kuhl Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#3321 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Port Jervis City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Port Jervis Port Jervis Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 790 students
10 Rt 209
Port Jervis, NY 12771
(845)858-3100 0.0 9-12 790
- Port Jervis Port Jervis Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 397 students
118 E Main St
Port Jervis, NY 12771
(845)858-3100 0.7 7-8 397
- Matamoras Delaware Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 520 students
500 Avenue S
Matamoras, PA 18336
(570)296-1820 2.8 PK-5 520
- Milford Delaware Valley Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 509 students
258 Route 6 And 209
Milford, PA 18337
(570)296-1830 2.8 6-8 509
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.