Dingman-delaware Primary School
- Dingman-delaware Primary School's student population of 519 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||519 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dingman-delaware Primary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Delaware Valley SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dingmans Ferry Dingman-delaware Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 590 students
1365 Route 739
Dingmans Ferry, PA 18328
(570)296-3140 0.1 6-8 590
- Shohola Shohola Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 430 students
940 Twin Lakes Road
Shohola, PA 18458
(570)296-3600 6.3 K-5 430
- Layton Sandyston Walpack Consolidated School Grades: K-6 | 149 students
100 Route 560
Layton, NJ 07851
(973)948-4450 6.9 K-6 149
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.