Sandyston Walpack Consolidated School
Top Placements (New Jersey)
Sandyston Walpack Consolidated School is Listed among the top public schools in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Sandyston Walpack Consolidated School's student population of 146 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||146 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sandyston Walpack Consolidated School is ranked within the top 30% of all 2236 schools in New Jersey (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has increased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Sandyston Walpack Consolidated School is Sandyston-walpack Consolidated School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 656 school districts in New Jersey (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Sandyston-walpack Consolidated School District's student population of 146 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $19,430 in this district is less than the state average of $20,569. The district revenue/student has declined by 17% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $20,336 is less than the state average of $20,942. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|School District Name||Sandyston-walpack Consolidated School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||146||921|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|District Total Revenue||$3 MM||$19 MM|
|District Spending||$3 MM||$19 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$19,430||$20,569|
|District Spending / Student||$20,336||$20,942|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montague Montague Township School Grades: PK-8 | 215 students
475 Route 206
Montague, NJ 07827
(973)293-7131 5.4 PK-8 215
- Dingmans Ferry Dingman-delaware Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 618 students
1365 Route 739
Dingmans Ferry, PA 18328
(570)296-3140 6.9 6-8 618
- Dingmans Ferry Dingman-delaware Primary School Grades: PK-2 | 515 students
1375 Route 739
Dingmans Ferry, PA 18328
(570)296-3130 6.9 PK-2 515
Nearby Homes for Sale
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.