Anna Smith School
Anna Smith School places among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Anna Smith School's student population of 277 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||277 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Anna Smith School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 932 schools in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (UT)|
|Overall School Rank||#774 out of 932 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tooele School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wendover Wendover High School Grades: 7-12 | 180 students
110 Wildcat Blvd, 110 Wildcat
Wendover, UT 84083
(435)665-2343 0.8 7-12 180
- West Wendover West Wendover Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 607 students
2000 Elko Avenue
West Wendover, NV 89883
(775)664-3100 2.3 PK-6 607
- Ibapah Ibapah School Grades: K-6 | 32 students
116 Eagles Nest, Po Box 6087
Ibapah, UT 84034
(435)234-1113 49.1 K-6 32
- Wells Wells Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 187 students
1378 Lake Avenue
Wells, NV 89835
(775)752-3837 54.5 PK-6 187
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.