West Wendover Elementary School
- West Wendover Elementary School's student population of 607 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has declined by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||607 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- West Wendover Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 620 schools in Nevada (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank||#613 out of 620 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||20:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Elko County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wendover Anna Smith School Grades: K-6 | 277 students
731 North Aria, 731 N Aria
Wendover, UT 84083
(435)665-0470 2.3 K-6 277
- Wendover Wendover High School Grades: 7-12 | 180 students
110 Wildcat Blvd, 110 Wildcat
Wendover, UT 84083
(435)665-2343 2.3 7-12 180
- Ibapah Ibapah School Grades: K-6 | 32 students
116 Eagles Nest, Po Box 6087
Ibapah, UT 84034
(435)234-1113 48.4 K-6 32
- Wells Wells Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 187 students
1378 Lake Avenue
Wells, NV 89835
(775)752-3837 53.1 PK-6 187
Learn about how sugar-free public schools enjoy improved student behavior, higher test scores, and healthier students.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.