West Wendover Elementary School
- West Wendover Elementary School's student population of 607 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has declined by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||607 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- West Wendover Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 620 schools in Nevada (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||20:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Elko County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Wendover West Wendover Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 137 students
2055 Elko Avenue
West Wendover, NV 89883
(775)664-3940 0.1 7-8 137
- Wendover Anna Smith School Grades: K-6 | 277 students
731 North Aria, 731 N Aria
Wendover, UT 84083
(435)665-0470 2.3 K-6 277
- Wendover Wendover High School Grades: 7-12 | 180 students
110 Wildcat Blvd, 110 Wildcat
Wendover, UT 84083
(435)665-2343 2.3 7-12 180
- Ibapah Ibapah School Grades: K-6 | 32 students
116 Eagles Nest, Po Box 6087
Ibapah, UT 84034
(435)234-1113 48.4 K-6 32
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.