Aptitud Community Academy At Goss
Aptitud Community Academy At Goss places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Aptitud Community Academy At Goss's student population of 443 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has grown by 22% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||443 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Aptitud Community Academy At Goss is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,584 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#7839 out of 9584 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Alum Rock Union Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Adelante Dual Language Academy Ii Grades: K-3 | 118 students
1970 Cinerella Ln.
San Jose, CA 95116
(408)928-7107 0.4 K-3 118
- San Jose Sylvia Cassell Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 406 students
1300 Tallahassee Dr.
San Jose, CA 95122
(408)928-7200 0.4 K-5 406
- Redwood City Rocketship Si Se Puede Academy Grades: K-5 | 439 students
2249 Dobern Ave.
Redwood City, CA 94065
(408)824-5180 0.5 K-5 439
- San Jose Thomas P. Ryan Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 364 students
1241 Mcginness Ave.
San Jose, CA 95127
(408)928-8650 0.5 K-5 364
- San Jose Clyde Arbuckle Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 265 students
1970 Cinderella Ln.
San Jose, CA 95116
(408)928-7100 0.6 K-5 265
We report on new legislation in Mississippi that allows students to pray publicly in their schools across the state. Now, schools must develop policies to allow for prayer – but the new law is loaded with controversy.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.