Aptitud Community Academy At Goss
Aptitud Community Academy At Goss places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Aptitud Community Academy At Goss's student population of 469 students has grown by 25% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has grown by 43% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||469 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Aptitud Community Academy At Goss's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#7002 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Alum Rock Union Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Sylvia Cassell Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 427 students
1300 Tallahassee Dr.
San Jose, CA 95122
(408)928-7200 0.4 K-5 427
- Redwood City Rocketship Si Se Puede Academy Grades: K-5 | 508 students
2249 Dobern Ave.
Redwood City, CA 94065
(408)824-5180 0.5 K-5 508
- San Jose Thomas P. Ryan Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 385 students
1241 Mcginness Ave.
San Jose, CA 95127
(408)928-8650 0.5 K-5 385
- San Jose Clyde Arbuckle Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 301 students
1970 Cinderella Ln.
San Jose, CA 95116
(408)928-7100 0.6 K-5 301
- San Jose Renaissance At Mathson Grades: 6-8 | 289 students
2050 Kammerer Ave.
San Jose, CA 95116
(408)928-6800 0.6 6-8 289
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.