Thomas P. Ryan Elementary School
- Thomas P. Ryan Elementary School's student population of 385 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||385 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Thomas P. Ryan Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#7002 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Alum Rock Union Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Redwood City Rocketship Academy Brilliant Minds Grades: K-5 | 607 students
2960 Story Rd.
Redwood City, CA 94065
(408)708-4664 0.3 K-5 607
- San Jose Aptitud Community Academy At Goss Grades: K-8 | 469 students
2475 Van Winkle Ln.
San Jose, CA 95116
(408)928-7656 0.5 K-8 469
- San Jose Sylvia Cassell Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 427 students
1300 Tallahassee Dr.
San Jose, CA 95122
(408)928-7200 0.6 K-5 427
- San Jose Adelante Dual Language Academy Grades: K-8 | 603 students
2999 Ridgemont Dr.
San Jose, CA 95127
(408)928-1900 0.7 K-8 603
- San Jose B. Roberto Cruz Leadership Academy Grades: 9-12 | 190 students
14265 Story Rd.
San Jose, CA 95127
(408)729-2281 0.7 9-12 190
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.