Arizona Insight Academy
- Arizona Insight Academy's student population of 965 students has grown by 24% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||965 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- Arizona Insight Academy is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,897 schools in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#1774 out of 1897 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Portable Practical Educational Preparation Inc. (Ppep In 2 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Arizona Insight Academy is Arizona Virtual Academy (0.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Arizona Virtual Academy Grades: K-12 | 3,632 students
99 E. Virginia Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85004
(602)476-1320 0.0 K-12 3,632
- Phoenix Khalsa Montessori Elementary School - Phoenix Grades: K-6 | 149 students
2536 N. 3rd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
(602)252-3799 0.1 K-6 149
- Phoenix Linda Abril Educational Academy Grades: 11-12 | 316 students
3000 N. 19th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85015
(602)764-0050 0.5 11-12 316
- Phoenix Pathways In Education Grades: 9-12 | 66 students
2226 N. 7th St.
Phoenix, AZ 85006
(602)626-7057 0.5 9-12 66
We report on new legislation in Mississippi that allows students to pray publicly in their schools across the state. Now, schools must develop policies to allow for prayer – but the new law is loaded with controversy.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.