Khalsa Montessori Elementary School - Phoenix
Khalsa Montessori Elementary School - Phoenix places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Khalsa Montessori Elementary School - Phoenix's student population of 128 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- Khalsa Montessori Elementary School - Phoenix is ranked within the top 1% of all 1,842 schools in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#10 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥90%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Khalsa Montessori Elementary s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest elementary school is Arizona Virtual Academy (0.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Arizona Virtual Academy Grades: K-12 | 3635 students
99 E. Virginia Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85004
(602)476-1320 0.1 K-12 3635
- Phoenix Suns-diamondbacks Education Academy Grades: 11-12 | 207 students
2920 N.7th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85014
(602)764-0050 0.4 11-12 207
- Phoenix North High School Grades: 9-12 | 2563 students
1101 East Thomas Road
Phoenix, AZ 85014
(602)764-6500 0.6 9-12 2563
Nearby Homes for Sale
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.