Akimel O'otham Pee Posh Charter Inc. 2 School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Akimel O'otham Pee Posh Charter Inc. 2 School District serving 154 students in Coolidge, Arizona.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is more than the Arizona state average of 61%.
Akimel O'otham Pee Posh Charter Inc. 2 School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Coolidge Akimel O'otham Pee Posh (3-5) Elementary School 3652 E. Blackwater School Road
Coolidge, AZ 85128
Grades: 3-5 | 140 students
- Coolidge Akimel O'otham Pee Posh (k-2) Elementary School 3652 E. Blackwater School Road
Coolidge, AZ 85128
Grades: K-2 | 14 students
|School District Name||Akimel O'otham Pee Posh Charter Inc. 2 School District|
|# of Schools||2|
|# of Students||154|
|# of Teachers||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio|
|# of Male Students||82|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||72|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||152|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||2|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||n/a|
|% White Students||n/a|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||9|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||45|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||55|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||40|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Akimel O'otham Pee Posh Charter Inc. 2 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 603 school districts in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $11,896 is higher than the state average of $7,180. The school district revenue/student has grown by 11% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $7,792 is higher than the state average of $6,852. The school district spending/student has grown by 11% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AZ)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$11,896||$7,180|
|Spending / Student||$7,792||$6,852|
It’s clear there is currently a gap in language education. As of 2008, only 18.5% of K-12 students were enrolled in a foreign language class. Ask the experts and they all agree— schools with robust foreign language programs can bring students to the next level.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.