Peach Springs Unified School District
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public preschool in Peach Springs Unified School District, serving 179 students.
- public preschool in Peach Springs Unified School District have a diversity score of 0.04, which is less than the Arizona public preschool average of 0.65.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is more than the Arizona public preschool average of 62% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the Arizona public preschool average of 18:1.
|School District Name||Peach Springs Unified School District|
|School District Phone Number||(928)769-2202|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AZ)|
|# of Schools||1 School||714 Schools|
|# of Students||179 Students||364,934 Students|
|# of Teachers||17 Teachers||20,376 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||18:1|
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has decreased from PS% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||175 Students||19,102 Students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||1 Student||8,527 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||3 Students||164,389 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a||19,114 Students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||n/a||139,170 Students|
|% White Students||n/a|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||1,354 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a||13,174 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||2||12,495|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||17||46,180|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||18||46,634|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||23||46,842|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||27||48,175|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||22||49,335|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||24||48,815|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||14||33,564|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||11||16,147|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||21||16,077|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||65|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||85|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||112|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||164|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||244|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $17,655 is higher than the state average of $7,839. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $13,115 is higher than the state average of $7,481. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AZ)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$2 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$17,655||$7,839|
|Spending / Student||$13,115||$7,481|
Peach Springs Unified School District Public Preschools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Peach Springs School403 Diamond Creek Road
Peach Springs, AZ 86434
Grades: PK-8 | 179 students
What happens when a school district stops busing students? Could segregation once again be a reality for public school districts? Wake County in North Carolina is testing the segregation waters with its decision to stop busing students in their district.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.