Trivium Preparatory Academy School District
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public school in Trivium Preparatory Academy School District, serving 736 students. Trivium Preparatory Academy School District has one of the highest concentrations of top ranked public schools in Arizona.
- Public school in Trivium Preparatory Academy School District have an average math proficiency score of 61% (versus the Arizona public school average of 45%), and reading proficiency score of 61% (versus the 44% statewide average). This district's average testing ranking is 9/10, which is in the top 20% of public schools in Arizona.
- Minority enrollment is 51% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Arizona public school average of 62% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 0:1 is less than the Arizona public school average of 19:1.
|School District Name||Trivium Preparatory Academy School District|
|School District Website||http://greatheartsaz.org|
|School District Phone Number||(602) 438-7045|
|School District Grades Offered||06 - 12|
|2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AZ)|
|# of Schools||1 School||2,380 Schools|
|# of Students||736 Students||1,117,458 Students|
|# of Teachers||n/a||47,820 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||19:1|
- Trivium Preparatory Academy School District, which is ranked within the9/, top 20% of all 641 school districts in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-2018 school year.10
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Graduation Rate |
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||3 Students||62,127 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||64 Students||32,009 Students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||208 Students||502,895 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||44 Students||59,348 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||359 Students||422,489 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||4 Students||4,017 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||54 Students||34,453 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||12,779|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-||80,903|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-||81,467|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-||82,195|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-||85,836|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-||88,944|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-||89,621|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||150||88,369|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||140||87,282|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||139||86,947|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||108||86,190|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||103||84,165|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||63||78,432|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||33||83,999|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||329|
Fiscal Data Comparison
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AZ)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$6 MM||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$7,193||10250|
|Spending / Student||$7,660||9802|
Trivium Preparatory Academy School District Public Schools (2020-21)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Great Hearts Academies - Trivium Prep 2001 N. Bullard Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Grades: 6-12 | 736 students
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.
Many students are using them to cut the time they need to spend in college, while parents see them as a real money saver. We look at the growing popularity of dual-enrollment programs in high schools today.
We examine recent efforts by students to overturn the longstanding tradition of segregated proms in many areas of the state, and why the effort still faces challenges today.