Arlington Elementary School
- Arlington Elementary School's student population of 259 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||259 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Arlington Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1218 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Arlington Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tonopah Ruth Fisher Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 694 students
38201 W. Indian School Rd
Tonopah, AZ 85354
(623)474-5500 9.6 PK-8 694
- Tonopah Tonopah Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 438 students
38201 W. Indian School Rd.
Tonopah, AZ 85354
(623)474-5100 9.7 9-12 438
- Arlington Tartesso Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 407 students
29677 W. Indianola Road
Arlington, AZ 85322
(623)474-5403 11.6 K-8 407
- Buckeye Success Academy Lewis Grades: 9-12 | 24 students
26700 S. Hwy 85
Buckeye, AZ 85326
(623)386-6160 11.7 9-12 24
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.