Arnett Elementary School
- Arnett Elementary School's student population of 372 students has grown by 29% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||372 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Arnett Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#545 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Erlanger-Elsmere Independent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Erlanger Howell Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 332 students
909 Central Row St.
Erlanger, KY 41018
(859)727-1108 0.5 K-5 332
- Ft Mitchell James A Caywood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 626 students
3300 Turkeyfoot Road
Ft Mitchell, KY 41017
(859)341-7062 0.6 PK-5 626
- Erlanger Bartlett Educational Center Grades: 6-12 | 53 students
305 Bartlett Ave, Ensor Annex
Erlanger, KY 41018
(859)342-2460 1.2 6-12 53
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.