Lindeman Elementary School
- Lindeman Elementary School's student population of 329 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||329 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lindeman Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#719 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Erlanger-Elsmere Independent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Erlanger Lloyd High School Grades: 9-12 | 589 students
450 Bartlett Ave
Erlanger, KY 41018
(859)727-1555 0.4 9-12 589
- Erlanger Bartlett Educational Center Grades: 6-12 | 53 students
305 Bartlett Ave, Ensor Annex
Erlanger, KY 41018
(859)342-2460 0.6 6-12 53
- Ft Mitchell Dixie Heights High School Grades: 9-12 | 1440 students
3010 Dixie Hwy
Ft Mitchell, KY 41017
(859)341-7650 1.2 9-12 1440
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.