Arsenal Technical High School
Arsenal Technical High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Indiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Arsenal Technical High School's student population of 1,965 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 159 teachers has grown by 21% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,965 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||159 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Arsenal Technical High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,762 schools in Indiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1737 out of 1762 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Indianapolis School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indianapolis Washington Irving School 14 Grades: PK-7 | 451 students
1250 E Market St
Indianapolis, IN 46202
(317) 226-4214 0.5 PK-7 451
- Indianapolis Thomas D Gregg School 15 Grades: PK-6 | 536 students
2302 E Michigan St
Indianapolis, IN 46201
(317) 226-4215 0.6 PK-6 536
- Indianapolis Center For Inquiry School 2 Grades: K-8 | 430 students
725 N New Jersey St
Indianapolis, IN 46202
(317) 226-4202 0.9 K-8 430
The facility is so great and help you if you get injured. The music dept. has a lot of students in either band, advance choir, show choir, bell choir, gospel choir, strings, beginning choir, or orchestra.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - annm1
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.