Asbury Elementary School
Asbury Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Alabama for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Asbury Elementary School's student population of 529 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 35% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||529 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Asbury Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#716 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Marshall County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albertville Big Spring Lake Kinderg School Grades: K | 488 students
257 Country Club Rd
Albertville, AL 35951
(256)878-7922 5.9 K 488
- Crossville Crossville High School Grades: 9-12 | 586 students
5405 Co Road 28
Crossville, AL 35962
(256)528-7858 7.0 9-12 586
- Albertville Evans Elementary School Grades: 5-6 | 832 students
901 W Mckinney Ave
Albertville, AL 35950
(256)878-7698 7.7 5-6 832
- Albertville Albertville High School Grades: 9-12 | 1370 students
402 E Mccord Ave
Albertville, AL 35950
(256)878-6580 7.9 9-12 1370
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.