- Grades: 5-8
- Enrollment: 385 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 18%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in AL
- Math Proficiency: 19% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AL Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Ashville Middle School's ranking?
What schools are Ashville Middle School often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Ashville Middle School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Ashville Middle School?
What grades does Ashville Middle School offer ?
What school district is Ashville Middle School part of?
View the Ashville Middle School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Ashville Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities