Springville Middle School
- Springville Middle School's student population of 572 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||572 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Springville Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has increased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#226 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||St Clair County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Odenville Margaret Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 672 students
200 Mustang Drive
Odenville, AL 35120
(205)629-5034 6.3 PK-5 672
- Odenville Odenville Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 387 students
420 Alabama Street
Odenville, AL 35120
(205)629-6406 7.7 PK-2 387
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.