- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 605 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 13%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in AL
- Math Proficiency: 26% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 63% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AL Dept. of Education
Springville Middle School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Alabama for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Springville Middle School's ranking?
What schools are Springville Middle School often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Springville Middle School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Springville Middle School?
What grades does Springville Middle School offer ?
What school district is Springville Middle School part of?
View the Springville Middle School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Springville Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities